Join the 21st Annual Bastille Day Celebration that will be held on the lake of the stunning Fairbanks Ranch Country Club. This is actually a fundraiser event that will benefit the Southern Caregiver Resource Center. It will be hosted by Max and Barbara Dykmans.
Enjoy a memorable evening with one of a kind dining that will feature exciting wine and food pairings. There will also be wine tastings, live entertainment, and a silent auction that includes wines and gift packages. Celebrate the Bastille and honor all caregivers.
The Southern Caregiver Resource Center or SCRC serves families and caregivers of adults suffering from chronic and disabling conditions. It provides assistance on case management, family consultation, long-term care planning, education and training, counseling, information and referral, as well as a respite care program. All the proceeds for the Bastille Day Celebration will go to the families seeking services.
- What: 21st Annual Bastille Day Celebration and Fundraiser
- Where: Fairbanks Ranch Country Club, 15150 San Dieguito Road, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- When: July 13, 2013 @ 4:00 pm
- Cost: $150
- Valet parking available
Fairbanks Ranch Country Club as the Venue
Fairbanks Ranch Country Club is a full private country club. It provides members with a broad calendar of golf, tennis, fitness, social activities and more. All of these foster enduring relationships between members and staff. The award winning golf course is definitely stunning and the tennis facilities are unlike any other. But of course, the food and wine program are definitely enjoyed by the members. This is certainly one of the most engaging private country clubs in all of San Diego.
Flexibility and variety are the main attributes of the private event venues at the country club. The events can be made to feel formal, or perhaps informal, whatever you desire. For intimate gatherings, rooms with a fireplace and adjacent outside terrace are available, which can accommodate 12 to 56 people. For bigger groups, light and airy rooms which come with panoramic views of the lake and the golf course can accommodate 120 guests for dinner and 200 for a cocktail event. When all of these dining rooms are combined, over 300 people can fit inside for dinner, while 400 plus for cocktails. Here are some of the rooms available for special events.
- Main Dining Room: As stated earlier, it provides stunning views of the lake and the entire golf course.
- Sunset Terrace: Equipped with an own entrance, restrooms and a full-service bar, the Sunset Terrace is light and airy.
- Garden Room: It holds about 25 guests, which is perfect for meetings, small luncheons, and a private dinner function.
- Olympian Room: This room is suitable for a cocktail event or a reception. It offers a combination of beauty and warmth, which is hard to beat in San Diego.
- Founders Room: This particular room is best for meetings and intimate gatherings for 12 to 56 guests.
- Ceremony Lawn: The all-time favorite for weddings is the Ceremony lawn. It provides a gorgeous view of the green course.