Santaluz luxury homes and estates in Rancho Santa Fe is a guard-gated, master planned golf community situated on 4,000 acres. The name Santaluz comes from the plein aire art movement and means “Sacred Light”. It is a highly desirable, private community that offers the absolute best in San Diego coastal living.
Santaluz Luxury Homes and Estates in Rancho Santa Fe
Santaluz is located between the mountain foothills and the ocean, and the community features over 1,000 acres of open space with spectacular ridgeline views, rolling hillsides and dramatic ravines. The area has a very natural, native California atmosphere and was designed to work with the area’s natural features and terrain. In the center of the community lies an 11 acre village that includes:
- 19,000 square foot community building Hacienda Santaluz
- Multi-purpose room
- Workout facilities
- 6 tennis courts
- 35,000 square foot fully-appointed clubhouse with an additional 5,000 square feet of patio space
- Rees Jones designed championship Santaluz Golf Course
- Golf Pro Shop
- Men’s and women’s locker facilities which include steam and sauna rooms and whirlpools
Santaluz lots are uniquely configured and have curvilinear placements that beautifully capture the panoramic views of the ocean, city or coastal canyons. Homes are rustic yet regal and come in an array of architectural styles including Tuscan farmhouse, Santa Barbara resort, Spanish style casita and bungalow and much more. The types of properties available in Santaluz include:
- Custom Homes – these range in size from 5,000 square feet o 15,000 square feet. Custom homes are dispersed throughout the community and sit on one acre lots or larger. They feature impressive views of the foothills, ocean or golf course depending on their orientation.
- Posadas – these range in size from 4,800 square feet to 5,500 square feet. These are the largest of the Production homes, and most are built in a ranch style and have wonderful views on lots one acre and up.
- Davidson – these range in size from 3,800 square feet to 4,800 square feet. They feature fine details and custom features in a wide array of floor plans. Some homes have courtyards and specialty rooms.
- Belsera – these range in size from 3,800 square feet to 4,800 square feet. The homes feature dramatic styles that draw on the tradition of early California estates. Many have courtyards with covered front porches and loggias.
- Hacienda Sur – these range in size from 3,200 square feet to 4,200 square feet. The homes sit on a half acre and incorporate courtyards in one or two stories.
- Garden Home – these range in size from 3,000 to 4,200 square feet and border canyons in the Lazanja area. Each home features a special garden area.
- Spanish Bungalows – these range in size from 2,700 square feet to 3,600 square feet. They are located in the northern part of the Lanzanja area.
- Sentinel – these range in size from 2,300 to 2,900 square feet and resemble a rustic farmhouse.
- Casitas – these range in size from 2,100 square feet to 2,600 square feet. They are designed in a Santa Barbara style and are situated close to the golf course and Village Green.
More Information About Santaluz Luxury Homes and Estates in Rancho Santa Fe
Santaluz luxury homes and estates in Rancho Santa Fe are within easy reach of major freeways including I-15, CA 56 and I-15. It is a short drive to just about anywhere in San Diego. Beach destinations such as Del Mar and La Jolla are 15 minutes west of the community, and downtown San Diego is 20 miles southwest. San Diego International Airport and McClellan-Palomar Airport are the nearest airports, each less than 30 miles away.
For more information on Santaluz Luxury Homes and Estates CLICK HERE to speak with Lucy Kelts