Put yourself to the test at the 2015 World Famous Mud Run at Camp Pendleton this June!
They’ve packed in more obstacles for 2015 than ever before. For the Hard Corps runner, test your skills on the original 10K course. This course includes military obstacles that will get your juices pumpin.’ Keep the traditions going strong by tackling the original World Famous Mud Run – don’t miss out on the hills you love to hate!
In honor of the fun runners, they’re continuing the 5K for 2015. This 5K course, while shorter than the original, is still packed with your favorite USMC obstacles and displays. Enjoy the classic World Famous Mud Run experience while covering half the distance. Come celebrate the history of the Marine Corps and support your Marines with some new challenges and fun in the mud.
Filthy Fun Fest After Party: The world’s dirtiest party at the World Famous Mud Run. Come for the run, stay for the fun! Military displays, live music, the Mud Run store, beer garden, Margaritaville, food trucks, great vendors, family activities and much more.
World Famous Kid’s Mud Run: This 1K kid’s mud run is perfect for the bite size runner in your family. The course features fun size obstacles and includes the World Famous final mud pit! Kids 6-12 years are welcome to participate in this mini mud run. Kids receive a finisher medal and become part of the World Famous Mud Run family.
Become a VIP: VIP packages are available at the World Famous Mud Run – Gold and Silver!
- Minimum participation age is 9 years for the 5K and 13 years for the 10K
- Participation age is 6-12 years for the 1K Kids Run
- Sorry no refunds, race numbers are non-transferable after May 1st, 2015
- Only the first two waves are eligible for awards and will be timed. A running clock will be positioned at the finish line so our fun runners can note their own time
- Fuel stations will be located throughout the course, be sure to stay properly hydrated
- Working and service dogs only in the venue or on the course
- No coolers or large canopies/tents
- No strollers on the course
Event details and Schedule:
- 6:00 AM: Free Shuttle buses open for business
- 6:00 AM: Filthy Fun Fest and Race Venue Open
- 6:00 AM: Packet Pick-Up and FREE Bag Check Opens
- 8:30 AM: Wave 1 (10K competitive, timed, awards eligible)
- 9:00 AM: Wave 2 (10K competitive, timed, awards eligible)
- 9:30 AM: Wave 3 (5K – Fun in the Mud, non-timed, no awards)
- 10:00 AM: Wave 4 (10K – Fun in the Mud, non-timed, no awards)
- 10:30 AM: Wave 5 (10K – Fun in the Mud, non-timed, no awards)
- 11:00 AM: Wave 6 (5K – Fun in the Mud, non-timed, no awards)
- 12:00 PM: Kids Mud Run (1K -Fun in the Mud, non-timed, no awards)
- 2:00 PM: Race Course closes
- 3:00 PM: Filthy Fun Fest Closes
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) programs are vital to mission accomplishment and form an integral part of the non-pay compensation system. These programs encourage positive individual values, personal development, and aid in recruitment and retention of personnel. The MCCS programs provide for the physical, cultural, service and social needs of Marines and other members of the Marine Corps family. They also provide community support systems that make Marine Corps bases/stations temporary hometowns for this mobile population.