FDIC Information for La Jolla Bank, FSB, La Jolla, CA
| On Friday, February 19, 2010, La Jolla Bank, FSB, La Jolla, CA was closed by the Office of Thrift Supervision. Subsequently, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) was named Receiver. No advance notice is given to the public when a financial institution is closed.
All deposit accounts have been transferred to OneWest Bank, FSB, Pasadena, CA. For more information on OneWest Bank, visit us at www.owb.com.
The FDIC has assembled useful information regarding your relationship with La Jolla Bank, FSB. Besides a checking account, you may have Certificates of Deposit, a business checking account, a Social Security direct deposit, and other relationships with the institution.
Please select the link below to read more about this event:
FDIC Bank Closing Information for La Jolla Bank, FSB
Online service will remain available.
Continue to La Jolla Bank, FSB’s Online Banking Login
Federal regulators close La Jolla Bank
Related articles by Zemanta
- FDIC Closes La Jolla Bank, FSB, In La Jolla, CA (cehwiedel.com)
- OneWest Bank Acquires Deposits and Assets of La Jolla Bank (eon.businesswire.com)
- Business Briefing | Legal: Federal Regulators Close Four More Banks (nytimes.com)
- OneWest Buys Failed Bank, Three Others Collapse as Toll Climbs (businessweek.com)
- FDIC Shuts Down Four Banks: 20 Banks Closed In 2010 (huffingtonpost.com)