Del Mar Country Club in Rancho Santa Fe is one of the premier country clubs in Southern California. The club is owned by Madeleine Ann Pickens, whose father was renowned golf course architect, Bill Baker. Madeleine purchased the club in 1993 and with her late husband, Gulfstream Aerospace founder and owner Allen Paulson, developed the golf course. Madeleine currently shares the joy of the club with her husband, T. Boone Pickens.
Joseph Lee designed the golf course at Del Mar Country Club. Tucked away in a quiet, secluded valley, the 18 hole championship course embraces the site’s natural beauty and features stunning vistas, beautiful water features and an array of native plants. The course provides a challenge for novice and advanced player alike. Several levels of golf membership are available.
Del Mar Country Club is a gated community that consists of 102 custom homes with lot sizes ranging from 1/2 to 3 acres. Each site features unique views of the golf course, clubhouse, open hills and back country, ocean, or the community below.
Amenities that you’ll find at Del Mar Country Club include:
- Pro golf shop with latest fashion and equipment
- Double-sided driving range with target greens
- Private and group golf lessons
- Six tennis courts lit for night play
- Tennis clinics, socials and league play
- Private and semi-private tennis instruction
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Junior Olympic size swimming pool
- 55,000 square foot, castle-like clubhouse
- Casual and fine dining options
- Special events and weddings
- Year round social calendar
Del Mar Country Club is located at 6001 Clubhouse Drive, Rancho Santa Fe,CA, 92067. The community is conveniently located near the Del Mar Race Track and three miles from Interstate 5, with easy access to San Diego.
More information about membership and amenities can be found on their website, by emailing [email protected], or by calling (858) 759-5500. Directions can be found here.
To find out more about luxury homes and estates in Del Mar Country Club, click here to speak with Lucy Kelts