Cielo is a beautiful village located in Rancho Santa Fe full of custom homes that offer amazing ocean and mountain views along the San Diego Coast. This luxurious community spans from La Jolla and Coronado Islands all the way to Lake Hodges. The real estate region of this community embodies over 1750 acres that hosts close to 530 personalized homes.
Each customized property sits on close to 2 acres and the average home price ranges from $1,500,000 up to $8,995,000. The Cielo community has conserved over 880 acres of the natural resources in the area permanently. This preservation also contains a 1,000 foot wide foyer that joins the San Dieguito River Valley from east to west.
Some of the amenities of the Cielo community includes:
- Preeminent security staff that guards the gated community around the clock.
- Private recreational amenities
- Two sparkling pools
- Two professional tennis courts
- State of the art fitness center
- 24 hr. guarded entry and roving patrol
- State of the art security system
- Construction expected to begin in 2006
- 50,000 square feet of retail & office space
- Approximately 1.5 acres
- Sand Volleyball courts
- Picnic pavilion
- Play field
- Competitive-sized swimming pool and spa
- Children’s pool & play area
- Two tennis courts
New Sports Club
- Approximately 8,000 s.f. facility
- Multiple entertainment areas w/catering kitchen
- Fully-equipped fitness center
- Aerobic studio
- Locker Rooms
Schooling near Cielo community
Many of the most admirable private schools in the U.S. are located in San Diego County. Listed below are some of the premier private schools that are in close proximity of the Cielo community.
- Degueno Country School (K-6)
- Horizon Prep (Prek-8)
- Happy Time Nursery School
- Nativity Catholic School (K-8)
- Village Nursery School
- Cathedral Catholic High School (9-12)
- Del Mar Pines School (K-6)
- Notre Dame Academy (K-8)
- San Diego Jewish Academy (K-12)
- Del Mar Hills Nursery School
- Del Mar Montessori School (K-6)
- Torrey Pines Montessori Preschool
- The Hannah Fenichel Center For Child Development
- Winston School Of San Diego (5-12)
Some of the custom-built homes in the Cielo community are as high as 1,400 feet above sea level and provides secluded, elegant living like nowhere else. Residents of the Cielo community share a sense of pride in the greatness of the schools, services, community, and wildlife.
The housing market in the Cielo community is still fairly active and property values still remain strong. Real estate properties in the region range from intimate condos and bungalows up to massive estates on up to 5 acres.