Indulge all your senses this holiday season in the heart of the Village of Rancho Santa Fe! The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe is hosting a full slate of holiday celebrations that are sure to please, whether you are a couple looking for a romantic evening to ring in the New Year or a family wanting to share a festive Christmas meal. Here’s a sneak peek at all the wonderful events and specials they have planned.
Special Holiday Dinners at Morada
Morada, the famed restaurant of The Inn, is presenting delectable meals created especially for the holiday. Enjoy the very best locally-sourced California cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Todd Allison. To make reservations, please call (858) 381-8289.
- Christmas Eve (December 24th from 4pm – 9pm) – Savor a special three-course tasting menu while delighting in Christmas harmonies sung by local carolers. $69.50 per person; add $20 per person for wine pairings; $40 per person for premium wines. Children ages 6-12, $30; children under five complimentary. Breakfast/brunch menu available prior to 4pm.
- Christmas Day (December 25th from 11:30am – 9pm) – Celebrate Christmas Day with a three-course tasting menu. $69.50 per person; add $20 per person for wine pairings; $40 per person for premium wines. Children ages 6-12 are $30, children under five are complimentary. Breakfast/brunch menu available prior to 11:30am.
- New Year’s Eve (December 31st from 5pm – 9pm) – Greet the New Year with a special four-course tasting menu while enjoying live entertainment from 7pm – 11pm. A la Carte dining is also available. $79.50 per person; add $20 per person for wine pairings; $40 per person for premium wines.
New Year’s Eve Package at The Inn
Create special memories by booking the New Year’s Eve Package at The Inn. Surround yourself with 21 acres of lushly-landscaped grounds while enjoying a charming cottage or suite with all the luxury amenities The Inn is known for. This package includes guest room accommodations for two, the four-course tasting menu for two with premium wine pairings created by Executive Chef Todd Allison, breakfast for two on New Year’s Day and a special chef’s selection welcome amenity. Enjoy live entertainment in the lounge from 7pm – 11pm on New Year’s Eve. For reservations please call (800) 843-4661.
Seasonal Spa Specialties
Pamper yourself at The Spa at The Inn to de-stress and revitalize yourself for the coming year. This relaxed country spa delivers sophisticated comfort and is offering a Seasonal Spa Menu using fresh ingredients from local sources. Some of the amazing treatments in which to indulge include:
- The Sweetest Thing – This treatment is created to bring your soul into the ultimate state of relaxation. Hands and feet are gently massaged with honey infused oil while tired eyes are soothed away with heated herbal tea bags and a cool-stone eye massage. Hot towels and a light facial cleanse accompany a hypnotic face massage, followed with a neck, shoulder and a heavenly scalp massage. $150 for 60 minutes, $200 for 90 minutes.
- Sweet Harvest Body Treatment – This anti-aging body treatment will give you a complete spa experience. It begins with a vigorous dry brush to stimulate blood circulation. Next you will be wrapped in a warm natural pumpkin enzyme while your scalp and neck are massaged. After being unwrapped, you’ll receive an exfoliating spiced scrub followed by an uplifting orange-infused shower. This aromatic experience concludes with a 60 minute Shea butter application and circulatory massage. $260 for 120 minutes.
- Pearl of Youth Facial and Eye Lift – Mineral rich Polynesian water deeply hydrates the skin while moisture-boosting peptide technology and hyaluronic acid prevent premature aging, giving the skin an intensely moisturized glow. A visible lift is given to the eyes with a micro-current treatment specifically targeting the contours of the brows and eyes. A perfect lift and glow for that special occasion. $180 for 75 minutes.
The Spa is open Monday-Sunday from 9:30am to 6pm. For appointments please call (858) 381-8255.
About The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe
The Inn is located at 5951 Linea Del Cielo, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067. It is just 30 minutes north of San Diego International Airport and minutes from the beaches and the charming seaside towns of Del Mar, Solana Beach, and La Jolla. CLICK HERE to visit their website.