Scenic Splendor Found throughout Course
The Carmel Mountain Ranch Golf Club is an 18 hole championship course found in San Diego County. The layout features panoramic mountain and valley views. It is about 25 minutes away from downtown San Diego.
The Carmel Mountain Country Club is considered to be one of the premier semi private courses to be found in San Diego County. Golfers here can expect impeccably groomed greens, an elegant clubhouse, and personalized service of all their golf requirements. The 6600 yard long course weaves its way around an upscale residential community. Great views abound of valley vistas, hills, and mountains. Links do not lie alongside each other, but instead are linked end to end. This makes golfing here a more private experience since you will not see much of parties playing on other holes. There is considerable elevation change throughout the course. The challenging layout calls for much decision making on how to play shots. The greens are undulating and considered fast.
Carmel Mountain Ranch Golf Course necessitates precision in shot placement. Playing here makes for one of San Diego County’s most testing of golf experiences. It calls to mind international courses with its rolling terrain and winding layout. The course was designed by Ron Fream. The course has hosted the U.S. Open Qualifying. The San Diego Open Qualifying and numerous local tournaments. Carmel Mountain Ranch Golf Club has practice facilities, club rentals, teaching professionals, a golf shop, restaurant, bar, and large banquet facilities that overlook a 10,000 square foot putting green.
Details about Carmel Mountain Ranch Golf Club
- Type of Course: Semi-Private
- Number of holes: 18
- Season: Year Round
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 600
- Year Built: 1986
- Designer(s): Ron Fream
- Type of Greens: Bent Grass
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 60 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Guest Policy: Open
- Dress Code: No Denim, Collared Shirt And Bermuda Shorts Required
- Walking Allowed: No
- Distinctive Rolling Terrain, Winding Layout, Pot Bunkers, & Natural Boulder Formations
- Panoramic Mountain & Valley Views With No Parallel Fairways
- Lighted Driving Range & 15,000 Sq. Ft. Putting Green
- Hosted U.S. Open Championship Qualifier & PGA Tour Qualifier
- Beautiful 20,000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse Overlooking The Putting Green Seating Up To 200 Guests
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Yes
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: No
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: No
- Practice Bunker: No
- Teaching Pro: Yes
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Beverage Cart And Restaurant Only
- Bar: Full Bar
- Accommodations: Several Minutes Away
Directions: Carmel Mtn Ranch Country Club Golf Course
14050 Carmel Ridge Road San Diego, CA 9212
From The North: Take I-15 to Carmel Mt. Road east. Make a right on Highland Ranch. Make another right on Carmel Ridge Road and proceed to clubhouse entrance on the right.
From The South: Take I-15 to Ted Williams Parkway east. Make a left on Highland Ranch. Make another left on Carmel Ridge Road and proceed to clubhouse entrance on the right.