The Bridges at Rancho Santa Fe is an exclusive country club located on 550 acres of stunning, natural terrain. The club features a naturally sculpted, world-class, 18 hole private golf course. Designed by Robert Trent Jones II Group, the par-71 course has five sets of tees spread over a dynamic terrain. With its signature bridges, steep cliffs and deep canyons, this is one memorable and unmatched course. There are several levels of membership available including Full Equity Memberships, National Memberships, and Social Memberships.
The community at The Bridges is comprised of over 240 residences ranging from 2,000 square foot villas to 10,000+ square foot custom-designed homes. The gated community was designed to resemble a Tuscan village and has preserved the natural beauty of the location with its citrus groves, olive trees, and rolling foothills. Homes reflect the styles of Italian Country, Spanish Eclectic and Country French and feature a color palette of subdued earth tones.
Other amenities you’ll find at The Bridges include:
- 36,000 square foot award-winning clubhouse with panoramic views of the golf course
- Practice tees, short game area, long and short bunker shot area, uneven lies section and stretching cage
- Golf and Fitness Program
- Award-winning pro shop with latest equipment and fashion
- Five acre Tennis & Rec Centre
- Five lighted tennis courts, including an exhibition court
- Playing field, Bocce court, Squash Court and multi-purpose Sport Court
- Tennis & Sports Clinics
- Kids Day Camps, Mom & Me Classes
- 10,000 square foot Sports Centre with indoor basketball court, two massage rooms, dry saunas, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Variety of exercise classes including yoga and Pilates
- Full social calendar including wine tastings, cooking classes, poolside barbecues and holiday-themed celebrations
- Readily available private jets
- Access to the best physicians and medical institution
- Three primary dining venues including the Fine Dining Room, The Bridges Pizzeria and the Poolside Cafe
The Bridges is located at 18550 Seven Bridges Road, Rancho Santa Fe, CA, 92091. Directions to the club can be found here.
For more information about membership and amenities available at The Bridges, please visit their website, call (858) 756-8700 or email [email protected].