From September 21-26, foodies will eat their way through more than 180 participating restaurants throughout San Diego. Leave the cooking to someone else and join over 140,000 diners in the celebration of Restaurant Week and indulge in discounted prix fixe menus including two-course lunches priced at $10, $15, and $20 and three-course dinners are $25, $35, or $45. No tickets necessary for this event, just make reservations for any of the participating locations, show up, choose from their prix-fixe menu and let your taste buds enjoy!
This countywide affair gives foodies the chance to explore tasty treats from the beaches to downtown and from North County to South Bay. Leave the cooking to someone else and join over 140,000 diners in a celebration of the thriving culinary scene in San Diego County. Tickets and passes aren’t necessary for this week of discounted dining; show up at any participating location or call ahead to make a reservation and eat to your heart’s desire. Visit San Diego Restaurant Week on the web at SanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com for more information and a complete list of restaurants or to make reservations in advance! Not at your computer? Download the San Diego Restaurant Week Android or iPhone app for all the foodie details while you are on the move.
The San Diego County Chapter of the California Restaurant Association is proud to be part of the oldest restaurant association in America with more than 100 years experience, the CRA and our Chapter offers industry insiders unparalleled insight into the state’s vibrant restaurant and hospitality industries. We constantly strive to simultaneously improve the restaurant business and to breed the next generation of food service leaders, ensuring the future of this vital industry. The Chapter also feels strongly that it is important to give back to our community.
Through its programs they:
- Participate in the local decision-making process that affects the hospitality industry.
- Support with both time and money the Culinary Programs at Garfield, San Diego, Madison, Mira Mesa, Scripps Ranch and Morse High Schools.
- Work with the Foodies at San Diego State University.
- Endow a lecture series at SDSU in the area of restaurant operation.
- Educate our members to enable them to make better business decisions.
- The Chapter’s donations to Olivewood Gardens enables the staff to teach our Elementary school children better nutrition through education to empower them to be healthy and active citizens.
This past September 2013, San Diego Restaurant Week and the California Restaurant Association were able to donate over $5,000 in support of organizations such as The American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties, Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank and Mama’s Kitchen. Check out the San Diego Restaurant Week Charity Page for further information.