Luxury and comfort combined in one place, Rancho Valencia is indeed the perfect location to forget all of life stresses. It is strategically built near the beautiful beaches of La Jolla and Del Mar, with its Spanish colonial-style complex. It stands in 16 hectares of land, blending itself in with nature, around the eucalyptus and orange trees. Within the Rancho, there are a number of fine bungalows where people can rest and relax, each of these come with hand-crafted Mexican pottery and Berber rugs. Within the premises, visitors can enjoy a spa with Latin influences, perfect for couples and friends.
Fun under the Sun in Rancho Valencia
- Resort Recreation – There are a variety of activities that visitors can enjoy within the rancho. Of course, the resort and local beaches are the favorites. There are two perfect pools that are heated to 82 degrees, even Jacuzzis are available.
- Tennis – Guests are encouraged to play and there are daily clinics and match arrangements scheduled. There is even a membership program.
- Croquet – What good is a luxury resort and spa without a Croquet area?
- Bocce Ball – Played also in the croquet lawn, the bocce ball can be enjoyed by visitors with complimentary use of the equipment.
- Bicylcing – The Tennis Pro Shop within Rancho Valencia offers mountain and cross-training bike rentals.
Why Choose Rancho Valencia?
The Rancho Valencia is a sister property of the La Valencia Hotel, and it is famous for the luxurious tennis court and resort. The accommodation features hacienda-style rooms, equipped with fireplaces, exquisite furniture, and unique tileworks. There is a spa facility that is said to cost $12 million, it encompasses 2 and ½ acres of land. Some of the amenities offered within the said spa facility are the five pools, indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, treatment room for couples, outdoor showers and tub, and so much more. Aside from the spa facility, visitors will surely love the dining room too. It comes with oak-beamed ceilings, large picture windows, and there is a rustic feel to the area.
Resort Amenities and Services
Rancho Valencia is known for the wide selection of amenities and services offered. Guests will never get bored and they surely love everything about the place. Here are some of the amenities and services people will find within the Rancho:
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Luxurious Spa and Boutique
- Sunrise Breakfast Room
- Complimentary Use of the top class tennis facility
- Movement Studio
- Wireless internet access
- 24-hour in-room dining service
- Meeting and Event Facilities
- Baby Sitting Service
Need-to-know Information Regarding Rancho Valencia
This is indeed a place people would love to visit. The location is perfect, the prices are reasonable, and of course, spending time here is worth it. So, here are the contact information and other significant data.
- Location: 5921 Valencia Circle, Rancho Santa Fe, California 92067
- Phone Number: 858 756 1123
- Official website: www.ranchovalencia.com
- Room Rates: $577 for double and $682 for a suite room
- Free Parking
- Pets cost $75 per day
There is nothing like Rancho Valencia with its high class spa services, tennis court and other facilities. Hurry and visit as soon as you can.